Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
reh525

New rechargeable remote charging USB connector

Very, Very disappointed to find that Roku decided to use the last generation USA connector on their latest remote. Why not use the USB-C connector?

Rob

2 REPLIES 2
coastalguy
Binge Watcher

Re: New rechargeable remote charging USB connector

Absolutely right! I cannot believe they are using a micro-usb, last generation plug on their rechargeable remotes, instead of the lastest c-usb. I have tons of A to C cords, but had to purchase an old micro-usb in order to recharge my remote that was almost dead and unusable. Is Roku that far in the past???

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New rechargeable remote charging USB connector

Hi, @reh525 @coastalguy.

Greetings from the Roku Community.

Check out the new Roku Voice Remote Pro 2nd Edition! It offers 50% longer battery life than the previous Edition, providing up to three months of use on a single charge. This remote is designed to seamlessly work with your Roku devices and includes backlit buttons for easy use in any lighting. Say goodbye to fumbling in the dark!

Make sure not to miss out on the USB-C charging cable included in the box!

Check this link for further details about this: Roku Voice Remote Pro (2nd Edition)

Happy Streaming!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.