Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
duckmom5
Reel Rookie

Headphone jack stopped working

My headphone jack on my remote stopped working after one use. I tried to go to the replacement/return area on Roku.com, but the chat feature doesn't seem to be live at this time. How can I get my remote replaced?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Headphone jack stopped working

Hi @duckmom5,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that your Roku remote's headphone jack has been having issues. We're sorry to hear that you are unable to send a request from our chat support and we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Kindly check to see if the problem still exists and try using an alternative pair of headphones.

For additional help solving an issue with your Roku Remote or one of its features, refer to the detailed articles: How to use headphones with your Roku® voice remote for private listening | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Kind regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
duckmom5
Reel Rookie

Re: Headphone jack stopped working

Thank you John,

I tried the headphones with another device, and they worked. It must be with the remote itself?

Please let me know how I can go about getting a new remote. The headphones help when others don't want to be disturbed with TV sounds.

Appreciate the help,

duckmom5

0 Kudos