Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Fast Forward Speed TOO Fast

@Baybee

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact the channel provider support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Colg

I do NOT think it is a netflix or a prime problem.  My does that on Youtube as well as netflix and prime.

0 Kudos
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

HI @Colg,

Thanks for the post.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact Youtube support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves.

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Colg, I rarely used Youtube until recently and I can tell you as a developer that Youtube is handling all the video controls overriding Roku default handling (and the fast forward is way too fast).  You won't get any response from them, but Google/Youtube is where you need to direct your comments.  I don't use the other channels/apps you mentioned, but I would be willing to bet that their developers are not using the Roku default video controls.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos