Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Neil13764
Streaming Star

Chargin the Roku Ultra Remote

Jump to solution

Is there a way to check what the charged % of the remote (other than waiting for it to show on the screen when charge is low?

Also, how long does it take to fully charge the remote

I have a Roku Ultra in case it makes any difference

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Chargin the Roku Ultra Remote

Jump to solution

Go into settings> remote & devices> remote> remote in USE or the one that is checked> about

There you will see charge level.

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

makaiguy

Jump to solution

@Neil13764-

Also, while charging, disconnecting the charger should pop up a charge indicator on the screen for a few seconds.  A quick plug/unplug is faster than checking via the menus plus you can check the charge while watching a program without having to exit and go back to the home screen.

To keep from over charging the battery, I always try to stop charging when I see I've reached 90% or more.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Tivoburkee

Jump to solution

Go into settings> remote & devices> remote> remote in USE or the one that is checked> about

There you will see charge level.

Edmund

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Neil13764
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Thanks

0 Kudos
makaiguy

Jump to solution

@Neil13764-

Also, while charging, disconnecting the charger should pop up a charge indicator on the screen for a few seconds.  A quick plug/unplug is faster than checking via the menus plus you can check the charge while watching a program without having to exit and go back to the home screen.

To keep from over charging the battery, I always try to stop charging when I see I've reached 90% or more.

I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
Neil13764
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Good suggestions

0 Kudos
acupodaz
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Turn off the microphone switch on the side of the remote and it will go the full charge.

0 Kudos