Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
locher

Re: Cannot toggle through apps on my Home Page

Jump to solution

Looks like my Streambar is working properly again. I'm able to toggle through apps on Home screen and select them. Hopefully, it will keep working.

0 Kudos
MarkTobias

Jump to solution

Same issue here - new Roku, new TV.  Worked fine for 2 weeks, and stopped working.   Other two new Roku’s in the house work fine.   Anyone?   

0 Kudos
MarkTobias

Jump to solution

Same Issues here.

Can not toggle through apps on my home page..  Brand new Soundbar, perhaps 3 weeks old - this started a week ago.  I have tried the reset functions as suggested.   Have unplugged cables and reinstalled as well. Still not working.   Please advise!!   This is very frustrating.      THANK YOU!  

Second brand new Soundbar in house is fine.

Third  new Roku Pro box works fine as well.

0 Kudos
ChristiY
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Everyone that is having this problem try plugging in to your ethernet. It is a wireless problem (most likely through an update) even if your modem is sitting next to your Roku. When I am wireless I can't access the "apps" but plugged in I don't have any problems. I have been able to duplicate this. And yes, wirelessly, I have tried resetting the system, the network, to factory reset. IF it worked it wasn't for long. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @MarkTobias.

Thanks for letting us know. Rest assured that we would be happy to include your device in the process of investigation. 

If the issue persists after performing all the troubleshooting steps provided above, kindly provide us with the following details so we can forward these to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

• Roku device model, serial number, and current software version. 
  • Issue tracker - you may use the voice command (if available) and say "Tracker ID"
  • A video clip that shows using the remote and your TV

We'll be looking forward to your update!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ddubov
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Well, miracle of miracles. After a few restarts and hiccups, my Streambar Pro began working correctly again. The software version is still the same, so not sure what changed, but for now, I am pleased.

Thank you @RokuCarly @RokuERey - credit where credit is due.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @ddubov!

Thank you for keeping us updated!

For future assistance, feel free to contact us anytime you need help. You may also visit our Support website for additional troubleshooting steps. 

I hope you have a happy streaming! 💜

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings Community users!

We believe that this issue has been resolved. To refresh your affected Roku devices' systems, please reboot them under Settings > System > Power (skip if unavailable) > System restart.

This thread is now being closed as the matter has been successfully resolved. If you continue to experience the same issue, we encourage you to initiate a new thread. We are more than willing to provide further assistance.

Once again, we highly appreciate your continuous patience and understanding.

Best regards,
Roku Community Team

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.