Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Brand new Roku Remote - right arrow not responding

Hi @mhag,

Thank you for the update!

Please be aware that you can send a photo directly here.

Regards,                                                                                                                                              John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mhag
Channel Surfer

I have sent private messages to RokuEuniceL as per her instructions and have not received any response about sending a new/replacement remote. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mhag,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We sincerely apologize for the delayed response. Please check your inbox. We have already responded to your message and we have requested a Roku voice remote from the Roku Support team.

If there's anything else that we can do to assist, please let us know. Thank you!

Best regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
napaclaire

I am experiencing the same issue with a nonfunctional right arrow button on a very lightly used remote for a Model 4660RW Roku Ultra. 

I do not have, or am not seeing, a “message count or envelope icon” to send a private message to request a replacement.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hey @napaclaire,

Thanks for making your first post here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate your report about this and please be aware that our team is aware of this common case.

I've dropped you a PM for this.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
keno13
Reel Rookie

Good luck. I got the PM, and responded with the info they asked for. No response since.  Been a month or two.  I have seen online where this is a known issue, so I guess they decided we could deal with it.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @keno13,

We are sorry to hear about this. I noticed that @RokuJohnB had previously asked for additional information regarding this matter, and it appears that we have not yet received the information you provided. I would like to assist you with this issue. Therefore, I have sent you a private message to discuss this further.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
BB13

Sam issue. Brand new voice remote. The right arrow button quit working after a few weeks. All the trouble shooting options have done nothing. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @BB13,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We are sorry if you were inconvenienced in any way by this. We are grateful that you informed us of your Roku remote issues, and we will be happy to help you even more.

Please take note that we have attempted to assist you in resolving the issue by sending you a private message via the Roku Community. We have contacted you via your inbox, so please check there.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cleojakob
Reel Rookie

I am having the same issue as well but the site does not show that I can private message. I have tried all rest options to no avail. Could someone please pm me so I may respond? 

Thanks- Ryan

0 Kudos