Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jayden3rd

Re: Do all Roku’s drain remote batteries so fast?

Model.  3810x.             Y4009G40014.  New batteries every few weeks.  Why so fast to replace.   HELP.  Good batteries also

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @Jayden3rd

Thanks for reaching out!

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
LanceW

It’s the same exact thing with my Roku remotes. I always buy Duracell batteries with everything I use and these remotes are draining them within a week or two. 

0 Kudos
Choppy
Binge Watcher

I got lucky,i emailed the customer service even though it states they only handle billing not tech issues and they are sending me a new remote 

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @LanceW

We're here to help.

Please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. It can be viewed by navigating to Settings > System > About.

Once we have the information needed, we'll be able to forward it to our support team for further assistance.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Oldtimeuser
Reel Rookie

How do I get help with this issue?  I have nine Roku working, several sticks with fast battery drain, and one is burning batteries in a day.  I’ve tried to post replies to other posts, but don’t get any response from a Roku agent. If you are listening, Roku agent, please get me a little help!

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Oldtimeuser
Reel Rookie

I have a 3810x with serial #YH007T784520

Remote burning through batteries in a day. I have nine Roku players but this one is a problem.  A little help please. 

0 Kudos
mjkatona

My remote for the Streaming Stick + is eating batteries in about 7-8 days.  sn/213164381348.  I bought it three weeks ago and have just installed my third set of new batteries.

Please help

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Oldtimeuser @mjkatona

Thanks for reaching out.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Choppy
Binge Watcher

I was sent a replacement remote by Roku and its working perfectly with no overnight battery drain or the batteries getting hot,thank you, its all resolved 

0 Kudos