Manufacturer support & warranty resources

Find Roku TV support and resources for troubleshooting, setup, and repair information. Contact your Roku TV manufacturer for more help or browse our forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
megpres

Roku TV disconnects from Wifi each time I turn it off

Every time I turn off my Roku tv it disconnects from the wifi. I have restarted my router and reestablished my connection every time. But it keeps disconnecting. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV disconnects from Wifi each time I turn it off

Hi @megpres,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for reporting your issue with the Roku TV that disconnects from your internet service every time you turn it off. We appreciate the troubleshooting steps you took to fix the issue. No worries, I'll be more than happy to help you with this.
We will forward this information to our appropriate team for a thorough investigation. Please ensure that you provide the following details.

• Roku TV model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (This can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Who is your internet service provider?

We look forward to your response.

Thanks,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JohnC27

Re: Roku TV disconnects from Wifi each time I turn it off

I have had the same problem this week.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.