Manufacturer support & warranty resources

Find Roku TV support and resources for troubleshooting, setup, and repair information. Contact your Roku TV manufacturer for more help or browse our forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aharimin

Black screen appear please help me out

Rolu TV they have aty gf's job has a black screen, but the audio works.

There's a screen narrator, I had her do the factory reset a few times, unplugged the TV for a few minutes, but nothing's working. Can't press the reset button in the back because of the thing around the TV.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Black screen appear please help me out

Hi @aharimin,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I noticed in your post that your Roku TV is just showing a black screen. I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to fix the issue.

I highly suggest you try contacting your TV manufacturer on this Roku TV. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. Kindly visit our Support article FAQ to help you find the contact of your TV manufacturer: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.