Manufacturer support & warranty resources

Find Roku TV support and resources for troubleshooting, setup, and repair information. Contact your Roku TV manufacturer for more help or browse our forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jayers67

Onn. Roku TV no picture, but can hear sound. I’ve tried all factory resets possible.

Jump to solution

I have the same problem, suspect a software upgrade. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn. Roku TV no picture, but can hear sound. I’ve tried all factory resets possible.

Jump to solution

Hi, @Jayers67.

Greetings from the Roku Community.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that I will help you contact the proper support for this. 

When facing issues of this nature, it is advisable to contact your TV manufacturer directly. They have expertise and responsibility for the player's hardware and can offer the best assistance in resolving the problem. 

You may reach them here: ONN Support

I hope you get everything sorted out soon, and I appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Onn. Roku TV no picture, but can hear sound. I’ve tried all factory resets possible.

Jump to solution

Hi, @Jayers67.

Greetings from the Roku Community.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that I will help you contact the proper support for this. 

When facing issues of this nature, it is advisable to contact your TV manufacturer directly. They have expertise and responsibility for the player's hardware and can offer the best assistance in resolving the problem. 

You may reach them here: ONN Support

I hope you get everything sorted out soon, and I appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.