Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zcan2905

Smart Bulb SE wont reset and enter pairing mode

I’m having the same issue I’ve tried what the app says no help, all I wanted to do was put the bulb into a new lamp they’ve worked fine for the past year and now nothing!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Smart Bulb SE wont reset and enter pairing mode

Hi @Zcan2905,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We see that you're seeing the same issue with your Roku Smart bulb and we appreciate your report about this.

It seems like you've done the basics troubleshooting and we'd like to know if the given steps below applies.

• Reset the bulb by turning it off 3 times.
  • Relaunching Smart Home app by uninstalling and reinstalling it.
  • Relocate the bulb to a different outlet and see if there's an issue with the original location.

Let us know if these helps!

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Redline01
Channel Surfer

Hey support. WE KNOW HOW TO RESET THE BULBS! Turn them on and off 3 times. It doesn’t work. Your bulbs are broken. Please stop telling people it’s the WiFi fault or turn them off 3 times. They just stop pairing at some point. They are trash bulbs. 

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Redline01,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you providing your suggestions, and we value your feedback. We always aim to provide our customers with the best streaming experience and convenience when using our services. We'd like to know more about the problems you are experiencing with your Roku Smart Bulb.

When did the issue start, and what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? 

Please elaborate to us so we can further assist you. We are eager to hear from you and investigate this matter further.

Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos