Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NotKaren

Roku smart bulb white won't reconnect to the wifi after a power outage.

Jump to solution

We had a power outage during Hurricane Beryl and my smart bulb hasn’t reconnected to wifi and it won’t enter the pairing mode.. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku smart bulb white won't reconnect to the wifi after a power outage.

Jump to solution

Hi @NotKaren,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the connectivity issue with your Roku Smart Bulb SE (White), as well as the problem with it entering pairing mode. We are more than willing to sort this out for you.

I suggest checking your internet connection and try restarting and then resetting your Wi-Fi router and modem. If your internet connection is good. I suggest you restart your Roku Smart Bulb SE (White) by simply turning off the bulb manually with the light switch and then turning it back on. If turning off the bulb won't work, kindly factory reset the bulb:

1. Power on your bulb
  2. Turn the light switch off and on 3 times
  3. If the reset is successful, your bulb will begin pulsing. If you need to connect it to the smart home mobile app again, refer to the Roku Smart Bulb SE setup instructions.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku smart bulb white won't reconnect to the wifi after a power outage.

Jump to solution

Hi @NotKaren,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about the connectivity issue with your Roku Smart Bulb SE (White), as well as the problem with it entering pairing mode. We are more than willing to sort this out for you.

I suggest checking your internet connection and try restarting and then resetting your Wi-Fi router and modem. If your internet connection is good. I suggest you restart your Roku Smart Bulb SE (White) by simply turning off the bulb manually with the light switch and then turning it back on. If turning off the bulb won't work, kindly factory reset the bulb:

1. Power on your bulb
  2. Turn the light switch off and on 3 times
  3. If the reset is successful, your bulb will begin pulsing. If you need to connect it to the smart home mobile app again, refer to the Roku Smart Bulb SE setup instructions.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.