Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bs36
Reel Rookie

Re: Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Jump to solution

Model 3941x2-Roku Express 4k+

Serial Number X02200WH9T9C

Device ID S0HAK35H9T9C

Software Version 14.0

My tablo app was going back to guide when you click on channel. I tried changing digital output to custom dolby digital. Preferred streaming format is Dolby. Changed from Auto. I get picture now but no sound after making those changes. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

bs36
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

they know it is an issue. if you read some of the trouble shooting, people have changed audio to dolby. i tried this and it doesnt go back to the guide. it goes to the channel but there is no sound. tablo works on my iphone so i airplay it to my tv. 

RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: [Underinvestigation] Issues with Tablo TV Channel Not Scanning Local Channels

Jump to solution

Hi Roku Community Users!

Thank you for bringing to our attention the issue you're experiencing with the Tablo TV App. We understand that the app is not scanning for local channels, which can be quite frustrating, especially when you're eager to enjoy your favorite shows.

Update 10/17: This is under investigation, and we are currently working with the channel provider to resolve the issue.

To help us address this issue, please provide the following information:

1. Roku Device Information:

• Model
    • Serial Number
    • Device ID
    • Current Software Version (found in Settings > System > About)
  2. Channel Build Version:

• Please specify the version of the Tablo channel you are using.
  3. TV Make/Model:

4. Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID)

5. Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

• Any steps you've already tried to resolve the issue.
  6. Description of the exact behavior of the issue

Thank you for your ongoing support as our team addresses this issue. If you've found a solution, please share it with the community! Otherwise, reply to this thread with any details, and we'll do our best to assist you.

Note: "We'll mark this post as a Solution for everyone's visibility"

Sincerely,
The Roku Community Team

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Tablo not working with Roku 14.0

Jump to solution

Was working with previous version

wont play channel goes back to guide

spanishfly

Tablo 4 not working after 14.0 update

Jump to solution

Roku ran update 14.0.4 build 12221

System ran update on 10/17/24 and not I am unable to use TABLO to watch live tv on my LG TV

roku model 4660x2

fccid:tc2-r1016

ic: 5959a-r1016

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP I RELY ON TABLO TO GET ALL MY TV VIEWING.  IT HAS BEEN OVER A WEEK AND I STILL CANNOT WATCH LIVE TV.   I HAVE ALSO CONTACTED TABLO TO REPORT THIS PROBLEM  IMG_5116.jpg

0 Kudos
spanishfly

Re: [Underinvestigation] Issues with Tablo TV Channel Not Scanning Local Channels

Jump to solution

GUIDE PULLS UP WITH CHANNELS BUT WHEN I CHOOSE CHANNEL TO WATCH IT TRIES TO CONNECT THE CHANNEL BUT IS UNABLE TO AND RETURNS IMMEDIATELY TO THE GUIDE

INF REQUESTED BELOW:

CS37A4023133 MODEL: 4660X2    FCC ID: TC2-R1016    IC: 5959A-R1016

ROKU VERSION 14.0.4     BUILD 12221 

LG TV MODEL 65UB9200-UC   (SEE ATTACHED PHOTO FOR MORE DETAILS)IMG_5130.jpgIMG_5116.jpg

0 Kudos
spanishfly

Re: Tablo not working after OS 14 auto updated

Jump to solution

Yes!

0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Tablo not working after OS 14 auto updated

Jump to solution

Hi Community Users!

Thanks for reporting this issue that you're experiencing with Tablo TV and for supplying all the necessary details for the investigation.

We'll ensure that these will be forwarded to the appropriate team. We are thankful for your understanding and cooperation as we work to resolve the problem. 

Many thanks, 
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
moby2
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Please stop asking for more information. All responders have similar symptoms with your device.  Would knowing the TV brand be of any benefit? I am sure there is not much commonality between all of the TV's that are in use with your device other than they are TV's! I began blaming Tablo because it was new to me and would not work. Then I see that many others are having the same problem.  The one thing common to all of us is A SOFTWARE UPDATE. Please don't blow smoke up our collective asses by questioning the Tablo, its software version or the brand of TV.  Work the problem that is known!

0 Kudos
countreno

Jump to solution

"Rape?" It's a tv streamer. WTF is wrong with you?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.