Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alicston
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku express won’t stop rebooting in a loop.

Jump to solution

@RokuJharra-Q I have no private messages in my Roku account. Both read or unread. (?)

0 Kudos
JackFitz

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue.

0 Kudos
srb1611

Re: my roku express keeps rebooting!!

Jump to solution

Same issue here! What do I do?

0 Kudos
Cjgonzo4

Jump to solution

Okay, we are having this same issue. It's been happening for a few days now. It's rebooted 4 times in the last hour. My husband isnsuper pissed off because he's watching the NBA playoffs. My Roku is already set up to update automatically. I've checked that. We will unplug it.tonight and power reset everything. Hopefully this will fix it because it's never done this so much in a day. Super annoying!

0 Kudos
DrNedM2

Jump to solution

I have the same problem with my 75 inch TV.

It took SUPER Quick remote work just to get to the Settings Menu to attempt a Factory Reset, as NOTHING else was working.
It appears to be trying to accept the Factory reset in a way, while the Reset hasn't accepted being able to Connect to the internet.

Yet other TV (not a Roku/ONN brand) with a Roku device put into them, works fine.

I'm at the point of giving away the TV.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Try unplugging the Roku device from power for a few minutes, then plug it back in and restart. If the issue persists, contact Roku support for further assistance with troubleshooting or replacing the device

0 Kudos

DEVICE CHANNEL EXPREIENCE

Jump to solution

Try unplugging the Roku device from power for a few minutes, then plug it back in and restart. If the issue persists, contact Roku support for further assistance with troubleshooting or replacing the device

0 Kudos

RukoCommunity is a platform dedicated to discussing Roku streaming devices, channels, troubleshootin

Jump to solution

If factory resetting didn't resolve the issue, try contacting Roku support for advanced troubleshooting steps or device replacement. They can assist you further in resolving the persistent rebooting problem.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.