Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fixscreenmirror
Reel Rookie

Re: Screen Mirroring stopped working

We’ve tried: With 2 different iPhone 14 Pro Maxes, A iPhone XS Max, and with a iPad 9th gen. No luck at all, even factory resetting the TV and restarting all of the devices. This is extremely disappointing that this has not been fixed.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Fixscreenmirror,

Thanks for getting in touch here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate the reports, and we'll take it from here. We'll forward this over to the appropriate Roku team for further review. We'll get back to this thread once we have an update available.

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
mx325
Channel Surfer

I've done hours of troubleshooting with different vendor android devices and different vendor roku devices and a windows 11 laptop.  The windows 11 laptop can connect to the roku miracast 100% of the time.  The android devices can only see the roku devices via their miracast app if the wifi is quickly disconnected and reconnected from the router.  Also, the 802.11AX TWT feature seems to break the android's ability to connect to the roku devices, at least with my tp-link be550 router.  Would be nice if I could get google and roku to troubleshoot with me.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @mx325!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

In this case, we will request additional reinforcement from our Engineering team for further review and to find the best resolution possible. Kindly provide us with the following details below so we can determine the principal cause of this occurring issue:

• Brand, model, OS version of your Windows PC:
  • Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version (Settings > System > About)

We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Evelyn15

Hey I been having the same issue with my screen mirroring I just bought the tv a couple weeks ago 75 in Roku tv Hisense 

Model 6series-75 

hardware g213x 

software version 12.5.0 build 4176-ch 

I am connected by Ethernet and I have tested other devices and still no luck my other tv connects no problem to my devices 

0 Kudos
Evelyn15

We are trying to connect iPhones and MacBook Pro 

the serial number for our tv is x01900CG8VNC

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Evelyn15,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We will be more than happy to assist you further. Could you provide more details about the troubleshooting steps you took so far?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
mx325
Channel Surfer

Sorry. I've been in vacation. Will get your the info in a couple days. Thanks!!

0 Kudos
mx325
Channel Surfer

I have numerous roku devices.  Here's what I have.

TCL 85S455 ver 12.5.0 build 4176CG

TCL 75S425 ver 12.5.0 build 4176-30

Roku 3820RW ver 12.5.0 build 4178-CU

Roku 3800RW ver 12.5.0 build 4178-55

They all appear and disappear from my android devices screen sharing apps at the same time when I test.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mx325,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're having with screen mirroring. Please be advised that if you are trying to mirror the screen without an updated version, it may cause an error in mirroring on Roku TVs or devices. If the mobile and Roku TV or device are not connected to the same Wi-Fi, it could also be a sure reason for screen mirroring failure on the Roku TV's and devices. In order to update the software on your Roku, please check out this support article here. Ensure that you're connected to the same network.

If the problem still persists, may we know what brand, model, and current OS the mobile phone is running?

We hope this helps, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.