Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Express Low Power Warning

Hi @NCstreamer2,

Thanks for the following up.

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team looks into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

Once we have this information, I'll be able to pass it along to our Support team who can assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @KYAL,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. I understand that you are low power message with your Roku Express. I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you through email.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
NCstreamer2
Channel Surfer

The serial number is 22511e874810 and it's model 3810x

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@NCstreamer2

Thanks for the reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
psyclone
Channel Surfer

@RokuKariza-D or @RokuDanny-R  PLEASE help....I too have this issue. I have three (3) Roku Express 4K+ devices (ALL plugged into the wall with ROKU brick and usb cables) One of them stopped working about 3 weeks ago and won't come back up (S/N# X01600KEGJR1) Your website says my devices aren't available for agent support.  Really? That's kind of **bleep** support don't you think?  Anyway, I just need anyone to tell me how to get this thing working again.  Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @psyclone,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We want to assure you that we hear your concerns and are committed to providing the support you need. Could you please tell us more about the issue you're running into?

With more detailed information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
psyclone
Channel Surfer

Hi @RokuTakashi 

Recently my downstairs Roku device stopped working and displayed the low power warning. At that time it was pulled into the USB on the back of the TV so I ran the cable directly to the wall socket and plugged in w/USB charging block provided but it still won't work. I've tried other cables and blocks but nothing. Still same error message. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @psyclone,

Thanks for keeping us posted!

We appreciate you providing the information. This has helped us understand the issue you're having. Have you tried to plug the Roku device into a different power outlet using the cable and adaptor that comes with the Roku device?

If you are still experiencing issues, please send us a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Let us know what you find out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
psyclone
Channel Surfer

Hi @RokuTakashi 

I've tried different outlets, blocks, USB cables and nothing has changed.  I already posted the S/N earlier in this thread. Not sure how to PM you??You mention Settings>system>about but I don't see that drop down on this forum??  I appreciate you working with me Kash and hope we can get this thing back operational.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@psyclone, PM (private message) someone by clicking on their name which takes you to their profile page.  On the right side of the profile page you should see "Send this user a private message".

Settings->System->About is something you do on your TV/Roku device.  Start with the Settings menu option on the left side of the Home Screen and then continue to System and then About.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.