Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dvc

Re: Roku Express Low Power Warning Frustration

I am having the same frustrating experience. I have used Roku before with no problem. Just got a new one and see this message of low power. I have done all the usual things to correct and checked my outlet and still the same problem persists. Please help

0 Kudos
psyclone
Channel Surfer

Hi @dvc - It sucks huh?  I realize these things only cost around $40 but it's still horrible support when a consumer gets left out in the cold for support after purchasing something. IDK if they're that concerned about it but keep pestering Roku and maybe they'll get tired of it and finally send a replacement unit. I certainly won't stop but, more importantly, won't EVER recommend or buy another Roku product.

0 Kudos
dvc

• I am so amazed at their lack of customer service 
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.