Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PKKD
Reel Rookie

Return Runaround - someone help please

I need to return some speakers. I can see this message on my account: You have a pending RMA (524122) that was created on 01/01/2024 to return 1 Roku Satellite Speakers (9020R2) for a refund.

I have not received an email with instructions - I have spent too much time on your website trying to figure out how to contact someone and everything leads to sending a PM on the community but I can't do that either. It seems you all are trying to avoid being contacted to process this return. Funny how there isn't even a board that has a topic of returns. 

Can someone please help me before the time to return expires?

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Return Runaround - someone help please

Many forums won't let a new member PM until they have posted (often just once, sometimes more) so perhaps you can PM now.

Banned but back. Because why not?
0 Kudos
monogram

I can't help but can say I'm having the exact same problem with a Streambar.  Like you I have received an RMA, but no shipping instructions and absolutely no way to contact anyone at Roku.  If perchance I ever have any success resolving this, I'll post another reply.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @monogram,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're glad that you reached out to us here and would like to step in to see how we can be of assistance.

I have sent you a PM for further assistance.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
PKKD
Reel Rookie

I got a reply from RokuEuniceL and I replied to her with the information requested and now nothing again. Please help!

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@PKKD,

Thanks for getting back to us, and we're sorry for the inconvenience.

We've sent you a PM for more information.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jpholli1

I am having the same issue. I bought a Streambar directly from Roku and need to return. It is completely unopened. I received a RMA but no instructions. Twice I sent a message but never got any reply. Help please. 

0 Kudos
zalex828

The same thing is happening to me.  I purchased a streaming stick but can't use it after all.  There's a 30 day money back guarantee.  I have contacted Roku by chat and phone SIX times, now.  Each rep says an email is coming with return instructions in "24 - 48 hours."  Days pass....NO EMAIL arrives.  Also, the website says there are return instructions online, but there are not.  I've wasted HOURS with a simple return.  Why is this happening to so many people? 

0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @zalex828,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your concern about returning your Roku Streaming Stick order. We have taken the necessary steps to coordinate with our Support team to address this matter. We really appreciate your patience and understanding as we work on fixing this issue.

Please don't hesitate to share any other concerns or requests with us. We're here to listen and take quick action to find a solution that meets your specific needs.

Best Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.