Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Liliananuh

Re: Fireplace Screensaver Not Displaying

Did you figure this out? I am having the same problem.

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Liliananuh,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you for inquiring, and we would be more than glad to assist. Could you please tell us more bout the issue you've encountered for us to have a better grasp of the issue?

Your response would be much appreciated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Liliananuh

Hi,

The fireplace master collection screensavers does not appear after the 5 min setup and instead only the screen with the fireplace master collection “go to Chanel, preview, change settings, etc” comes up. Attached image.

It should go straight to the videos. 

Please help.

thank you! 

IMG_9136.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Liliananuh,

Thanks for posting and keeping us updated!

For more information on how to properly set up your preferred screensaver, kindly refer to our support article at this link: How to change the screensaver on your Roku® streaming device

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Liliananuh

Kash,

Prior to sending you my first message I went thru all the steps you sent on the link. Because this is not in the steps, this is an issue apart from the general steps you sent and that is the reason I requested a solution here.  Please review the issue in depth and send me real instructions or explanations of how to solve it. If you go thru the steps you sent me you will find out that it doesn’t solve the problem..

I will wait for your reply with more information.

Thank you so much.

AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@Liliananuh 

Normal procedure is to contact the developer when experiencing issues with their channels/apps/screensavers, etc. as they are responsible for the development, maintenance, and fixes.

From the Privacy Policy for the Fireplace Master Collection, looks like the contact email is developer.nextin@gmail.com

Best to contact them and let them know the issues you are having.

----

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/35c2e70bfad2d066359813262c4bee53/fireplace-master-collection-f...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pWL0t5SQmtSr1a7Ctn6W_wXcRg7ZVFXP/view  (privacy policy/contact info)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.