Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
newbie99

Please Add a TV Guide for all apps and live tv.

Please provide a universal TV Guide for all apps/channels.   That's what Dish has, not sure why Roku hasn't come up with an equivalent. It could be an additional subscription service where it's kept up to date for all apps supported under Roku and we could select which apps we want displayed on the universal tv guide. Then it could go to that app and channel or movie from the tv guide.  

Why am I having to go to all my apps, one at a time, and see what's showing at what times and days. While Roku has stepped out in app support, live internet tv support, and antenna tv support, it's still in the dark ages on providing a TV guide that spans across all its apps and channels.  That's the last piece that's keeping me from cutting the cord and buying everything through Roku.  I want to see what's on and when in a universal TV guide.  I get that on dish already.  One of the other TV operating systems is going to come in and provide that and take business away from you if you don't provide what's already available in other platforms.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos