I'm new to the community and haven't quite figured out how to post a message that I'm sure everyone will see, so I will just reply to your message.
I contacted Roku support about my issue with the OKKO screensavers, and their troubleshooting steps worked perfectly for me.
Here is a copy of the steps they recommended.
Let's try some sequential troubleshooting steps below and check if it resolves the issue.
1. Remove the screensaver from your Roku device: Press the home button on the Roku remote, and Highlight the screensaver ->Press * star button on the Roku remote->Remove channel
2. Do a System Update: Press the home button on the Roku remote, and select Settings->System->System Update->Check now
3. Restart the Roku device: Restarting the system will flush out all the random, unimportant, and temporary data bogging down your device Press the home button on the Roku remote and select Settings->System->Power->System restart
4. Add the screensaver on your Roku: Press the home button on the Roku remote and select Streaming channel->Search channel->Type "screensaver name"-> Add screensaver
5. Update the screensaver and check, highlight the screensaver> Press the star (*) button on the Roku remote>Click on check for updates
If the above steps do not resolve the issue, please reply back to this email for further assistance.
Before I contacted Roku support, I tried all the steps they recommended, but (apparently) I didn't perform them in the correct order. If users are still having issues with OKKO screensavers, I hope these troubleshooting steps will prove helpful to resolve their issues. 🙂