Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leenie872
Channel Surfer

Re: Error using Roku sign in for iFIT

As stated in original messages for all....when correct password and email is inputted, it states, password or email is incorrect.  We are all using our correct login credentials.  Ifit app is most recent version on roku.  Something is broken somewhere.

RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users!

We appreciate you reaching out for support. 

In this instance, reaching out to the channel provider directly would be the most ideal option as they have access to your accounts. We would also like you to know that they are the ones who provided, maintained, and updated their app on the Roku streaming platform.

Please visit their official support website to help you reach them. Hope this helps!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Nusbaumsh

Has anyone had any success? This is pretty frustrating to pay this money and not be able to use it. For both companies to just point their finger at the other is not the solution. 

RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Nusbaumsh,

Welcome to the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to take a closer look into this issue that you're having with the iFit channel. May we know what troubleshooting steps you have taken so far? Is this the only channel that you're having issues with? When did the issue start?

With detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wisdomab
Reel Rookie

I just kept trying for about 3 days (all hours). Unistalling and reinstalling and it FINALLY let me sign in. I am not sure how or why. But, I have been signed in for the last couple days. It is beyond frustrating!

leenie872
Channel Surfer

I’ve been trying for four days all hours too and nothing for me yet.  Uninstalling and installing app too.  That’s crazy that one time it worked.  Thanks for letting me know. I’ve literally spent about ten hours on this so far.

tomrandi
Reel Rookie

After several more long phone calls to IFIT software customer service the agent admitted they are aware of the problems with the IFIT channel on smart tv’s and streaming sticks. He said a fix is in the works and the issue should be resolved in “several weeks”. I’m not holding my breath but in the meantime I have been mirroring the IFIT app from my phone to the Roku stick. It has worked fine and is much less frustrating. 

Wisdomab
Reel Rookie

I wish I knew why or how it happened to help others. Praying it stays logged in. They need to get out fixed for everyone. Too much money to not be able to use ifit fully. 

I will keep updated if I get booted at some point. Good luck!

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thank you for sharing this information here in the Roku Community, @tomrandi.

Since the channel providers acknowledged this occurring issue themselves, you can try to highlight the app and press the star* button on your remote to update it every now and then.

We hope this will be sorted out soon!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tarynsmith

I’m having the same issue too. It says invalid email or password.  But they work on phone and laptop.  It must be the Roku app!  

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.