Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed captioning keep switching to Off when I have it on "On always?"

why does my closed captioning keep switching to Off when I have it on "On always?"

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Closed captioning keep switching to Off when I have it on "On always?"

Hi @Rustysmom22,

Welcome, and thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

Could you try to restart your Roku device and check if it helps? In some cases, restarting the device clears the issue they are seeing.

We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not know a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart

Is this resolved by changing the settings on your Roku device? If not, keep us posted with any additional information you may have. When did the issue start? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve the issue?

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.