Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarolJenkins
Reel Rookie

"Need Help: TCL Roku TV Won't Connect to Internet Despite Troubleshooting Attempts

Hello fellow Roku community members, I'm currently experiencing an issue with my TCL Roku TV where it's not connecting to the internet. Despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to resolve this issue on my own. I've tried restarting both my TV and my router, but this hasn't seemed to solve the problem. Additionally, I've checked that my Wi-Fi network is working properly and that my TV's software is up-to-date, but the issue persists.

Given my current situation, I was wondering if any of you have experienced a similar issue before and if you could offer any suggestions or solutions for what I might try next to troubleshoot this issue? I'm open to any and all advice, and I greatly appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and for your assistance!🙏

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: "Need Help: TCL Roku TV Won't Connect to Internet Despite Troubleshooting Attempts

Hi @CarolJenkins

Thanks for your inquiry. 

We understand that you are having an issue connecting to your wireless network. Does your Roku TV able to connect/detect to a network? For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting this Roku device to an alternate wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you can connect? Do you receive an error message or code?

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information about this: Set up or fix your internet connection

Let us know how it goes. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Ksmith2

Re: "Need Help: TCL Roku TV Won't Connect to Internet Despite Troubleshooting Attempts

I'm having the same exact problem & nothing is working.  Have you found a solution 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hello @Ksmith2

Welcome to the Roku Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty connecting your TCL Roku TV to the internet despite troubleshooting attempts. Can you please provide me with more information on what troubleshooting steps you've already tried? Have you tried the suggested steps above including the steps that can be found on our support page?

Please keep us posted on what you find out.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos