Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: YouTube app audio is not in sync with Roku Streambar Se

Thanks for the update, @Oxceranoid!

We truly appreciate your effort in supplying us with the needed information to resolve this issue. Rest assured that it is now being taken care of and the team is actively working on it and get you back on streaming in no time. 

Let us know if you need more help; we'd be more than willing to assist. 

All the best,
Emman 

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
Oxceranoid
Channel Surfer

Thank you so much. I I just wanted to add, that I had recently noticed that the live videos that are streaming on YouTube are in sync as the video shorts as well. The main videos on the app are still not in sync though  I just wanted to put that out there in case it might help the Roku team figure out better what the problem is.

RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the additional details, @Oxceranoid!

We appreciate your prompt response. Rest assured that the team will receive all of this information as part of the investigation. We are grateful for your time and effort in helping us expedite the resolution of this issue. 

We'll surely keep you posted. 

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
ffoiler

I'm having exactly the same issue with my StreamBar SE.   All other streaming apps are good (e.g. Netflix, Tablo, etc.) but if I try to watch something on YouTube there is a VERY slight lip sync issue, but it is definitely noticeable and annoying.

Model 9104R - StreamBar SE

Serial #: X01800U1N20H (S0946441N20H)

Software 14.0.4 build 12221-CV

GC Version: 12.4.17

TimeStamp:  2024-10-22T00:44:47Z

Issue ID: 0H=424-844

Thanks.

Oxceranoid
Channel Surfer

I'm still waiting for a fix. I also noticed my Tablo app is not working since it updated on the streambar SE. Works on my other Roku devices though.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.