Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Wireless MAC all zeros after firmware update reboot

Model 43h4030

Hardware id 8219x

Serial number yk00me766467

Software version 11.5.0 build 4312-90

Please help my tv will not connect to wifi and I do not have an Ethernet port. I do not know what else to do and the Mac address is all 0s

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

@catherineparker 

If your Hisense RokuTV is no longer under warranty, you can try purchasing a wifi module like this one https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313&_nkw=43h4030+wireless+module&_....

It basically just plugs into the board and you should be good to go again.

The wifi module listed for your TV is Hisense 58R6E WIFI module (goes into other models as well).  The module part number is also referenced generically as WCOHR2601.

Generally, a good idea to actually look at the part number of the existing module before ordering, just in case the manufacturer used or changed part numbers.

----

You can try a Factory Reset on your RokuTV to see if that helps fix the issue, but usually is a matter of a bad module or a bad grounding wire/solder point on the module itself.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Facmac

For me it began the morning of june 4th

i have 5 roku devices and none work.  My 1 apple tv works perfectly   I can not get connected at all!!

0 Kudos