Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: MAC address is all zeros...AGAIN

Jump to solution

Hi @whitneynallen,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community.

Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. Since your affected device is a TCL Roku TV, we suggest reaching out to the TV manufacturer's support team to report the issue and for further help.

You can contact them here: TCL Support

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Twindaddy
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

For what it's worth, TCL support was helpful. If the TV is still in the warranty period they might offer a replacement as they did for my daughter. 

0 Kudos
dylanandre

Jump to solution

ROKU TV: C254X

HISENSE MODEL 65R6+ 

SOFTWARE VERSION 11.0.0 BUILD 4193-94

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@dylanandre

Thanks for the post.

Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional support. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

You can reach Hisense support here: https://www.hisense-usa.com/support/ or at 1-888-935-8880.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bre20

Re: MAC address all zeros

Jump to solution

I'm having this exact same problem did you ever find a solution?

0 Kudos
Tyrone56
Reel Rookie

Re: MAC address all zeros

Jump to solution

They had to replace card in my tv

0 Kudos

My Roku mac adress has been all 0 since I moved,Help

Jump to solution

My Mac address won't let me connect to the internet, I have tried many different ways to fix it please help me

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: My Roku mac adress has been all 0 since I moved,Help

Jump to solution

@Jamesthekid, if the MAC address displayed under Settings->Network->About is all zeros, contact the manufacturer of the TV:

Where to get support for your Roku TV™ | Official Roku Support 

If it isn't, start a new topic and explain exactly what happens when you try to connect.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Here is my info. Mine is doing the same thing.

Model# 50S451

Hardware ID # G134X

software version # 11.5.0 

build # 4312-CG

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Motorman148,

Warm greetings from the Roku community, and thanks for sharing this information with us.

It seems like we'll need reinforcement here from your TV manufacturer if you haven't gotten in touch with them yet. Please contact your TV's manufacturer directly to report this issue and request additional assistance. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.
For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Feel free to let the community know how it goes.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.