Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weird Fix for Tcl Roku tv ir sensor flashing with volume going to zero

So after trying everything humanly possible and multiple forums for advice nothing worked.  But then I noticed something, I had a set of LED flowers on the table behind me that were flickering subtly like the IR sensor on the TV.  I thought this couldn't be a coincidence, so I removed the batteries from all the remotes with my eyes on the flashing flowers but nothing happened. Then realized the only remote I had left was the Apple TV remote that you can't remove the battery for, so I unplugged the power cable from the Apple TV box and presto the flowers stopped flashing and the Tv IR sensor stop too and works fine now.  Through all the frustration I wanted the throw that Apple TV out the window lol

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.