Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sirbickey
Reel Rookie

Re: Unable to hide channels in OTA TV guide after firmware update

Hi @RokuTakashi,

Have you had any update yet?

0 Kudos
leemurphy100
Reel Rookie

Hi,

I agree this feature was very useful and is common on a lot of devices now. All my hidden channels have came back, including adult channels which I had hidden for when my nephew and niece come round. Really strange you would remove that feature?

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @leemurphy100,

From the Roku Community, welcome and thanks for keeping us posted!

We will be more than delighted to assist you further. Open the Channel Settings menu and choose Hide this channel to hide a channel. To conceal many channels at once, follow the procedures below, or repeat this process for each channel you want to hide.

1. Open the Channel Options menu.
  2. Select Manage channels.
  3. Select Manage channel lineup.
  4. Press OK to check the box next to any channel you wish to hide.

For additional details regarding TV listings through the Live TV Channel Guide, please visit our Support page: How to set up a favorite channel list with Roku's Live TV Channel Guide

We hope this helps.

Best regards,                                                                                                                                      John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Scottishmarti
Reel Rookie

This doesn’t work!!!

that’s the original complaint in this feed.

you done an update and removed the feature to hide channels.

this is why so many people are complaining.

leemurphy100
Reel Rookie

Hi John

Please read the rest of the thread. The complaint is that this function has been removed from Roku TVs (mine is Hisense others on here have TLC). Please speak to someone in the relevant departments and ask them to reinstate this function.

0 Kudos