Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dibby
Binge Watcher

Ticket Number Lookup From Email?

I have a similar problem - I have [at least 4] Support Ticket numbers, but no-one can tell me how to read the comments - do you know how to open/read a Support Ticket.  It seems as though any reply you make to an email goes straight to the Ticket, but how to read it?  If you create a new query, you get another number - if you reply to an email, you get "We haven't heard from you in a while, so in 3 days, we will close this ticket" - this "system" is very frustrating!

Labels (1)
7 REPLIES 7
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Ticket Number Lookup From Email?

Hi, @dibby

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

You mentioned in your post that you've previously been in contact with our Support team. Upon reviewing your ticket case, you've inquired about the clock on your Roku TV. 

Kindly be informed that the clock on your Roku TV is only available at the top right corner when navigating to your Home Screen. When opening apps and streaming content, the time will no longer be shown unless you go back to the main Home screen. 

We appreciate your feedback on this, and we'll share this with the team for review.

Hoping for your understanding regarding this matter. 

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dibby
Binge Watcher

Hi Takashi

Thank you for your email BUT I already know about the clock. My comment was to add a new function to allow the user to show the clock on all screens [or not]. Since I can not view the staff comments on my [several] Ticket[s], I have no idea what they said, even if they said "bad idea, we can't do that !"

Why won't support staff answer a simple question? How do I view Ticket comments? Do you know how? If so, please tell me. Just so you know, in the near future, I will place my Roku TV where it deserves to be - in the bin

I have never had such bad service before!

Regards
Dave Brownstone
Hove UK BN3 3TN

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the follow-up, @dibby 

We appreciate you for sharing your feedback about the time/clock feature. Our team will gladly review and forward it for consideration.

If there's anything else we can do to assist you, feel free to create a new thread for your inquiry or concern. We'd be more than glad to help.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dibby
Binge Watcher

Re: Ticket Number Lookup by email

As usual, not an answer - how do I look up my Support Ticket [by number] [now 4 of them] to see what staff have said in comments. It's as if Roku do not want customers to know!!!! Very annoying

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @dibby

We appreciate you for keeping in touch.

Kindly be advised that we have sent you a private message here in the Roku Community regarding your concern for us to provide further information regarding this.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dibby
Binge Watcher

Hi

Thanks for your email BUT [as with most other things]y ou have not explained how I see your private message!!!!  Clues, please.

Regards [a UK Luddite]

David Brownstone

Hove UK

dibby
Binge Watcher

Hi

Before you say "click on the envelope icon to the left of my login icon", I don't have one.  All I see to the left of my login icon is a bell icon.  I did notice that there are 2no dibby logins [How? ~ I know not] and the other one is not me - do you have the right one for the PM?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.