Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: TV keeps freezing and restarting

Hi @Leenga @Hartcolby,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We'd love to know more about this issue that you're having with the Roku TV since it was freezing and restarting. Is this happening on all contents and channels, or is it isolated? (Specify) Did we recently make any changes to your network or network provider? Do you have cellular data, so we can try connecting your device to your hotspot? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Hartcolby
Streaming Star

Well it's hard to do that when that TV is in about 50 million pieces do to me shooting it with a 12 gauge if you would read my messages you would not have tagged me in this. So if that doesn't tell people that you guys are not incompetent in doing your jobs I do not know what wouldnt. 

MrP1
Channel Surfer

right, and not to mention most of us have responded that we tried and answered all the suggestions that do not work! these tv's are nothing but a waste of money

Hartcolby
Streaming Star

These responses are like AI response. There's nobody behind the screens. Like the one I posted a day ago he wanted all that information. Well technically you can get it if you really wanted to but he's a dumb*ss and doesn't know how to do it himself. These ia responses are just cringe 😬 that I really wish at the time a better TV than that pice of **bleep**. But I did not want to use it as a tv, I did and would have use it as a computer with these guys working for this company just decided to make his fate as 50 million pieces. When there is no one that cares about there product. They have more than enough information to probably fix the problem they just don't give a **bleep**. I say boy caught their product. 

0 Kudos
Hartcolby
Streaming Star

I am going to say BOYCOTT your junk a*s tvs. 

0 Kudos
Mikkib
Reel Rookie

I checked all the above and I've done all the above rebooted updated restarted. It just keeps happening constantly I should not have to get a new stream bar they should last for many many years not as little as it is

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Mikkib,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. We'd like to investigate and try to help.

Have you tried hooking this Roku Streambar to a different TV? Does the same issue persist? Does the issue also happen with your other Roku devices?

Please keep us informed so we can continue assisting.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Hartcolby
Streaming Star

Me personally I don't even think your a person because of the incompetent coming from everyone here. If I was running this place EVERYONE would really ALL commits. Not ask the same question over and over and over. The AI program is strong here 🙄.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!  I thought it was just me and my TV!  Good to know it is the TV in general.  I'll limp along and replace this junk when it totally stops working.  I need to get rid of my Amazon Fire TV first.  It is even worse.  🤣

0 Kudos
Hartcolby
Streaming Star

I honestly don't give a f**k what you think. I honestly don't know why you even responded to my message.. if you want to keep you f***** pice of s**t  than that's on you. I could give a care less. And why hasn't a admin or someone fix this issue. Oh wait they won't because they don't know whats wrong with them still. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.