Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YesMam
Channel Surfer

Om. Roku tv can’t get past he loading screen

Jump to solution

I have a onn. 42” Class FHD (1080P) LED Roku Smart TV (100018254). Last night it was working just fine. Today when I powered it on I can’t get past the loading blue screen to go to my Home Screen. I’ve tried unplugging it but when I power it on it does the same thing. I’ve tried the power button on the front but it does nothing. Please help!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Cumbia74

Re: Om. Roku tv can’t get past he loading screen

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @YesMam,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that your 42" Onn Roku TV is stuck on the loading blue screen, and we appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have taken to try to fix the issue. No worries; we are more than happy to assist you with this. Can you share a photo of your Roku TV screen so we can take a closer look?

Please keep us posted!

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
YesMam
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

IMG_5699.jpeg

0 Kudos
YesMam
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

When I plugged it back in when I hit the power button, this is what comes up and the red light where it shows the power blinks one time continuously.

0 Kudos
YesMam
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I also chatted with support, but they had no solution for me. They told me to contact the manufacturer. so thank you for giving it a try.

0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @YesMam,

Thank you for the update and for the extra details about this. We would recommend performing a physical reset on the TV by holding down for 10 seconds the reset button which can usually located at the back of the TV, or it will appear similar to one of the following:

image.png

If the issue persists, please report back here and let us know if you can provide an update with the issue's Tracker ID. If a tracker ID can't be generated, please share the model number of the TV. In addition, we'd also like to know if there are any external devices connected to it.

We'll be anticipating your update!

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
YesMam
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I think this is the reset button… Only thing that looks like any of the small pictures you sent. I pressed with the ballpoint pen for at least 15 seconds three times and it didn’t do anything. The only way I can get the blue page with the logo is to unplug it. Otherwise, it stays there and blinks.

IMG_7577.jpegIMG_7576.jpeg

0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @YesMam,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

The reset button on Roku TV must have an indicator labeled "Reset." Mostly, it is located near the HDMI port and USB port at the back or side of the TV.

We will look forward to your update.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
YesMam
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Ok. Well there’s no indicator on the back of my TV. Just that little hole that has a little button inside that you push. But it didn’t work. So I just ordered me a new TV. So I’m done with this. Thank you anyway.

0 Kudos
Cumbia74

Jump to solution

Screenshot_2024-05-24-21-35-59-067.jpg

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.