Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streambar Pro 5.2 - Adding a second subwoofer

Jump to solution

Currently, I have a Roku Streambar Pro with all 4 Roku TV Wireless Speakers and a single Roku Wireless Subwoofer (5.1 audio). I just purchased a second Roku Wireless Subwoofer to make a 5.2 system, but the only option for the subwoofer is to replace the current one.  Is there any way to add a second Roku Wireless Subwoofer ?  And if not, is this feature coming soon?  I am tech savvy and can be a beta tester, if that helps, because I really don't want to have to return my new Roku Wireless Subwoofer .  Thanks in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Streambar Pro 5.2 - Adding a second subwoofer

Jump to solution

Hi, @netdevops49

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We see that you're inquiring about the Roku audio setup for a greater sound system while streaming. For your inquiry, kindly be advised that you can only pair one wireless subwoofer to a Roku host device. For more information regarding this, kindly refer to this support article at How to set up your Roku subwoofer.

Additionally, we look forward to improving the Roku Audio set-up to enhance the Roku streaming experience.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @netdevops49

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We see that you're inquiring about the Roku audio setup for a greater sound system while streaming. For your inquiry, kindly be advised that you can only pair one wireless subwoofer to a Roku host device. For more information regarding this, kindly refer to this support article at How to set up your Roku subwoofer.

Additionally, we look forward to improving the Roku Audio set-up to enhance the Roku streaming experience.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rrivera17

Jump to solution

Please look into a way to add a 2nd subwoofer. I believe anyone who has added 4 satellites and one subwoofer to their Roku Soundbar will want to upgrade to 2 subwoofers. This would make the experience more enjoyable. You will sell a lot more subwoofers and quite possibly a lot more full systems in general.

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @rrivera17 

It's our pleasure to welcome you here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate your feedback regarding this, Adding a 2nd Subwoofer indeed improves the quality output while streaming videos and music. We'll let the team know about this for review.

if there's anything we can do to further assist you, let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator