Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markgeorg1234
Streaming Star

Spectrum App Reference code RLP-1002.

I factory reset my TV. I have 3 TCL TV’s. No matter what I do with Spectrum app, it starts to play then I get reference code RLP-1002. I cannot stream on this tv. The other 2 TV’s are fine, just this one. What am I supposed to do? It can’t be the app since it works on the other 2 TV’s. I need assistance here!!

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Spectrum App Reference code RLP-1002.

Hi @markgeorg1234 

Thanks for the post.

In some cases, removing the affected channel and then reinstalling them helps. To ensure the process is successful, restart your device before adding the channel back in. We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.) > System restart.

For detailed instructions, refer to this Support link: How do I resolve channel playback issues?

Let us know if there's any difference after.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
jrkbrg
Channel Surfer

I've tried this a number of times on two of my three Roku Sticks. It doesn't solve this new problem. It of course does not happen on my hard-wired ROKUs. Why has this popped up in the last few weeks?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@jrkbrg, since it works on your wired device that would point to a Wi-Fi issue.  Maybe a neighbor got a new gizmo that's causing interference.  Wi-Fi problems are hard to diagnose.  My suggestion would be to try different Wi-Fi channels and/or bands (2.4GHz vs 5GHz).  If your router is from your ISP (Internet service provider) you may need their help to make changes.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos