Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jetmechwc
Binge Watcher

Re: Sharp/Hisense Roku TV stuck on logo

It's a Roku problem so will you get someone from technical support to help us please?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Jetmechwc

We do apologize for the inconvenience this issue has caused you.

It looks like you were in recent contact with our Support team. We would recommend continuing to work with them to resolve the issue you are experiencing as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
amerikatz
Channel Surfer

After waiting months for an easy solution, I threw away my Sharp (Hisense made) Roku TV. The only company that responded at all was Roku. Both Sharp and Hisense pointed fingers at each other and Roku. I believe the real issue is hardware (Hisense), cheap components and bad quality control. Sharp is to blame for the lack of ownership and mismanaging their 3rd party manufacturer. In my case, at least, the TV won't even boot to Roku, so Roku is not at fault. That's my opinion.

I will never buy another Hisense or Sharp product again.

miles_lloyd
Reel Rookie

Thanks for the response. Yes I spoke with the manufacturer, and other than running through things that I had already tried to fix the problem, (unplugging, reset button etc.), they basically told me to pound sand... not their problem.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the posts.

We would recommend making sure to try to perform a factory reset on the TV first. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: System restart or factory reset your Roku

If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please provide the serial number/device ID on the TV and I'll be able to pass along your information to our Support team to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rockyh
Reel Rookie

I’ve ran into the same problem. I’ve tried it all. I want to try the USB download but can’t get the information bc…well it’s Looping. What I do know is I have a Sharp. 
Model: LC-65Q7330U

s/N: 65G183180H02293

made Oct 13, 2018.

how can I figure out the info needed to do a USB reset? Bc next thing is it’ll be target practice

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Rockyh

Thanks for the post and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Rockyh
Reel Rookie

Well I got an email saying it’s been resolved. I saw someone else got Roku model and serial number needed for USB update. 

What I do know is I have a Sharp. 
Model: LC-65Q7330U

s/N: 65G183180H02293

made Oct 13, 2018.

how can I figure out the info needed to do a USB reset?

0 Kudos
GrabMpls

I’m having the same problem with my Hisense tv and it started this weekend. I’ve tried all suggestions so far and even created a Roku support ticket. Is there special instructions for the USB install to get it to work while it is looping? The TV only stays on its Hisense logo for a few seconds before screen goes blank and then appears to reboot.

Model: 55R6070E3

s/N: 55G193283UH2809

made: Oct 22, 2019

0 Kudos
User_3c4t8ont
Reel Rookie

Hisense Roku TV stuck in reboot loop

I have a Hisense 55" Roku TV that is stuck in a reboot loop. I was watching it last night and it abruptly rebooted, now will only show the Hisense Roku TV logo for a few seconds and keeps continuously rebooting. Seems like a corrupted software installation.

Unfortunately no one in Roku support has thus far been able to direct me to a way of emergency re-loading the firmware/software. They all require information only accessible once the TV successfully boots. Which it cannot. Even the USB software reload option has a step that requires me to read a 12 digit code from the TV. This code does not appear since the TV is continuously rebooting. Roku blames Hisense, Hisense blames Roku and no one wants to take responsibility, but I do believe it is a Roku software issue and Hisense has reiterated this to me through all the evidence available.

It seems like incredibly poor design that there is no way to reset or boot in safe mode and my TV seems to be a $400 brick after exactly 2 years of use, because of poor software design or potentially a corrupted update. This is completely unacceptable. How can I boot into safe mode and reload the software via USB? I'm at my wits' end!

Hisense model: 55R6070E3
Hisense serial: 55G193283UH5419
Roku model: C219X
Roku serial: X001008HYC0H

0 Kudos