Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jetmechwc
Binge Watcher

Re: Sharp/Hisense Roku TV stuck on logo

My Sharp 58" started the boot loop yesterday and my Hisense 32" today. All suggested activities tried from discussion boards all over starting with Roku and ending with Reddit. Multiple brands and ages. No way to get to factory reset to undo Roku's "fabulous" update. So, Roku owes me two tvs ASAP. I'll settle for a $1k to include pain and suffering compounded daily starting with yesterday (4/24/22)

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@lmrossi @Jetmechwc

Thanks for the posts.

If your Roku TV is stuck on the bouncing logo screen, we would recommend trying to perform a factory reset to see if that helps. When performing a factory reset, please make sure that you press and hold down the reset button for at least 30 seconds regardless of what is happening on screen. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: System restart or factory reset your Roku

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku device? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Jetmechwc
Binge Watcher

Thanks for input but it won't stay on long enough to reset with either the reset button or power button. (Neither have any effect whatsoever) I pull the cord from the power supply, short the caps to make sure they're depleted then plug it in. Occasionally it shows the home screen before it bleeps off just to start boot looping the logo again. I have 3v from the power supply to the mother board, caps, resisters, etc. are good. Everything looks brand new. So, it has to be a software issue. I ordered a power supply, mother board and inverter board..they should be here on the 30th. I will report back with the results. Btw, it's a Sharp Roku LC-58Q7370U

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Jetmechwc

Thanks for the follow up.

Can you please provide the serial number/device ID on your Roku TV? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
Jetmechwc
Binge Watcher

Sharp Roku

Model: LC-58Q7370U

Serial: 58G190974H05369

0 Kudos
Jetmechwc
Binge Watcher

@RokuDanny-R

I've swapped all three boards without any change. I'm back to troubleshooting.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Jetmechwc

Thanks for the reply.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
miles_lloyd
Reel Rookie

Hello, this problem is affecting me also. Stuck in the logo loop. It isn't the cable-box, as a different TV works fine. I tried plugging in an old Roku unit, but that didn't help...

miles_lloyd

RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @miles_lloyd

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS. 

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Jetmechwc
Binge Watcher

Sorry about that Lloyd, I'm in four different forums about this subject. It happened all over the US. Different states, different TV makes and models. There's about one hundred just in one forum so it's effected many people. Roku isn't showing any urgency so people are boycotting them. I replaced all three boards and no dice. Its a software issue so it's a Roku problem. I have the update but won't stay on long enough to install. 

0 Kudos