Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Sharp/Hisense Roku TV stuck on logo

Hey @Bubbles22

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

Have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? I'd suggest starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Bubbles22
Reel Rookie

Yes, that is why I am contacting you now.

JKA03

Crickets….

I also have hisense tv stuck in the boot loop

0 Kudos
dmark67
Reel Rookie

I unplugged and plugged mine back in about 10 times as fast as I could and it started.  I am afraid to shut it off now.

0 Kudos
Smg5962

So bottom line..I'm reading All the threads hoping their is a fix with my 2018 purchased Sharp 65inch TV LC-65Q7300U black Friday deal at Walmart that is all of a sudden stuck 5 seconds flashing on the Sharp Ruko Tv logo. Yes did the unplug, switch outlets, reset, etc. I'm reading everyone's frustration that they did the same thing with troubleshooting and going back and forth with no answer. Now, as a single parent spending that amount for my kids to have something nice was a treat. NO. I don't have the money like that to just run out and get another tv like that. My kids looking at me like.."What happened". I don't know why there is no direct answer on what is wrong what went wrong and or how can this be fixed. Im reading on here that People are dissecting their Tv's like surgeons and still come out at the end as a loss. So again, am I at a loss because I see no direct resolution on how to fix my tv. Someone please advise.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @Smg5962

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please see my post above. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Smg5962

Did I miss something? You said to check your post to contact sharp/ruko.. You have over 136 post listed. Am I suppose to go thur all of your post to find the one you said you posted? I know others called and emailed with no luck. Am I wasting my time?

0 Kudos
sun8enisu
Binge Watcher

@Smg5962 : technically, yes. You are wasting time. I was in the same situation. But one of post spoke about a bad led that was causing issue. So I wanted to give it a shot as well. Guess what, the led was the problem. I flipped the led to new ones and boom, the TV started working. It's out of the boot loop. But you know there is always a sad ending, I broke the panel while putting things back together. At least I was happy that I found the issue. 

So a piece of advice, if you have the patience  and time, get yourself led stripes, it around $60 to $70 in eBay. Open the TV and replace! That's the fix...

BTW I tried replacing the main board, other board and something else too... It was led that was sob...

If you think its too much, then just dump the TV. I am never ever gonna buy a roku TV for my life 😊

0 Kudos
lmrossi
Channel Surfer

We are having the same issue!  Tried everything I’ve found on internet and nothing worked. This is the 2nd Hisense TV that has crapped out on us.  I can count on one hand the time the 1st one lasted. Hisense is nothing but junk!  This one was purchased in the end of 2019 and it’s now sitting in the dumpster. You pay for what you get!  Will not be buying this junk again! 

0 Kudos