Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuKarla
Retired Moderator

Re: Sharp/Hisense Roku TV stuck on logo

Hello @Hstrecz

Thanks for posting here in the Community.

Can you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you are experiencing? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue? How long has the issue been occurring?

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Regards,
Karla

0 Kudos
weswalton
Reel Rookie

Re: Sharp/Hisense Roku TV stuck on logo

I've tried most of the stuff said here, unplugged the on/off switch, unplugged the backlight just one at a time.  Three months ago.  I will never buy a Roku or Hisense again.

0 Kudos
Ralph1959
Reel Rookie

Re: Hisense Roku TV stuck in reboot loop

Hello, I have the same model with the exact issue and response from Roku. Did you get any further?

thank you

0 Kudos
weswalton
Reel Rookie

No

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Ralph1959 @weswalton,

Thanks for your post. 

As suggested, have you tried contacting the TV manufacturer to inquire further? We'd recommend starting there to see what options or suggestions they can provide. Each Roku TV manufacturer provides direct support and warranty services for their products running the Roku OS.

For a list of Roku TV manufacturers' contact information, visit our Community post here: Contacting Support for Your Roku TV

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Jrhenry

Same thing is happening to me on 65” sharp Roku tv.  Started today while tv was on.  Is there any update on a solution ?

0 Kudos
lmrossi
Channel Surfer

Yes!  Throw it in the trash and go buy something that isn’t made by Hisense trash!

0 Kudos
Ralph1959
Reel Rookie

I was going to but before throwing it out I took a deep dive into the power supply and saw blown caps. After replacing them it works. Thanks

lmrossi
Channel Surfer

Glad you were able to salvage yours. This is the 2nd Hisense we’ve owned and both ended up in the trash. The one in our camper was only used a handful of times before it crapped out on us. 

0 Kudos
Ralph1959
Reel Rookie

Yeah, after Hisense tech support told me to throw it out as you mentioned it became a challenge to fix it.