Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeanBen
Reel Rookie

Roku soundbar 9101X amber light on all the time

Jump to solution

Hello,

I have a Roku soundbar that I connected to my Sony TV.  It is working fine except that the orange/amber light on the soundbar is constantly blinking even when the TV is off.  Also, I cannot adjust the sound except for the volume using the Roku remote.  Thank you for any help.

I did reset everything and it did not help with these issues.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku soundbar 9101X amber light on all the time

Jump to solution

Hi, @JeanBen 

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Blinking lights on Roku devices often mean that the Roku Streambar doesn't have an Internet connection. In some cases, you can still see the LED blinking amber light even if it's connected to a network.

Try checking the connection under Settings > Network and restarting your network. You can also perform a system restart to solve this. Just go to Settings > System > Power > System Restart. (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.)

Additionally, some users have reported that restarting both the Roku Streambar and their network modem/router addressed the issue.

Let us know how it works.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @JeanBen,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We hope you're enjoying your Roku Streambar. However, we understand that you may be experiencing some issues with it, as it keeps flashing an orange light.

We want to let you know that the orange flashing light may not necessarily indicate a problem with the Streambar itself. Sometimes, it could be due to issues with the HDMI port or cable. To troubleshoot the issue, we recommend connecting the Streambar to another HDMI port on your TV and replacing the HDMI cable to see if the issue persists. This simple step may help to resolve the problem.

If the issue persists, or if you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Best regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
JeanBen
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

the issue is persisting 😞

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @JeanBen 

Thanks for keeping us posted.

Blinking lights on Roku devices often mean that the Roku Streambar doesn't have an Internet connection. In some cases, you can still see the LED blinking amber light even if it's connected to a network.

Try checking the connection under Settings > Network and restarting your network. You can also perform a system restart to solve this. Just go to Settings > System > Power > System Restart. (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.)

Additionally, some users have reported that restarting both the Roku Streambar and their network modem/router addressed the issue.

Let us know how it works.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.