Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lstu

Roku Wireless Speakers and Roku Streambar - UK

Jump to solution

Hey, I'm moving to the UK from the US soon and have some roku wireless speakers I'm bringing with me.

Can I hook them up to a new UK based streambar or will the UK streambar software stop me from doing that?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Wireless Speakers and Roku Streambar - UK

Jump to solution

Hello! @Lstu,

Thanks a lot for sharing in the Roku Community!

Thank you for contacting us about connecting your Roku Wireless Speakers to your Roku Streambar in the UK. We're thrilled to help!

Roku wireless speakers add full, rich sound to your TV streaming experience with no messy audio cables to connect or complicated setup. You only need to attach the power cable and pair each speaker to a Roku host device such as a Roku TVRoku Streambar®Roku Streambar Pro, or Roku Smart Soundbar. 

For more detailed information on setting up your Roku Wireless speaker, please check here.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Wireless Speakers and Roku Streambar - UK

Jump to solution

Hello! @Lstu,

Thanks a lot for sharing in the Roku Community!

Thank you for contacting us about connecting your Roku Wireless Speakers to your Roku Streambar in the UK. We're thrilled to help!

Roku wireless speakers add full, rich sound to your TV streaming experience with no messy audio cables to connect or complicated setup. You only need to attach the power cable and pair each speaker to a Roku host device such as a Roku TVRoku Streambar®Roku Streambar Pro, or Roku Smart Soundbar. 

For more detailed information on setting up your Roku Wireless speaker, please check here.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.