Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CMike
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku TV not showing antennae channels in live TV

Jump to solution

I agree with you but I think the issue is they get more revenue from selling advertising than they do from customer satisfaction and are not likely to fix it.  Most people just live with it rather than complain...

0 Kudos
Gjh1776
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I suspect you are right.  But if they start losing sales, it won't help their bottom line.

0 Kudos
jimfun71

Jump to solution

Antenna TV is not an option on my Roku television. I only get Live TV option. Under Live TV option is scan channels which it does and finds many channels. I can watch these channels as long as I never leave the antenna menu. However there is no way to get to antenna channels except to rescan every time you want to watch over the air TV. Thats the problem, Roku treats Live TV as Streaming TV. Antenna TV is not selectable to Live TV.

0 Kudos
Redman59

Jump to solution

Factory reset worked for me. Now that I get antenna/air channels I may reconnect the internet later. Thanks CMike

Have my laptop on HDMI to stream everything else pre -Roku just like I used to before I got this TV.

A lot of time wasted today

0 Kudos
CMike
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Just know if you connect the TV back to the internet you will get the zillion streaming channels back just like before.  Maybe someday they'll update the OS to make easier to get to the over the air stations while connected to the internet but it's not there yet.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.