Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sankatm7

Roku TV Home Screen please help me

Jump to solution

I have a TCL 4K Roku TV. Don't know the exact model but was purchased in 2020. Issue I'm running into started about a week or two ago. When I navigate the tiles to select the app I want to use, the selector will jump back to the top left most tile as soon as I press "OK" on the remote.

For example I turn on my TV, it defaults to the home screen with all the app tiles, and I can navigate to say the far right tile on the second row and when I press "OK" the selection will jump back to that top left most tile. So it's not me accidentally hitting one of the arrows or something and accidentally selecting an app tiles next to be one I want. It's jumping multiple rows and tiles away from my selection. Always back to that top left most tile.

I can even sit there and wait a few extra seconds before navigating and selecting the app tile I want and this issue will still happen. It doesn't happen 100% of the time but often enough to be super annoying. I've already reset the TV, didn't help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV Home Screen please help me

Jump to solution

Hi @sankatm7,

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far and we'd like to look closely into this concern. We would suggest the following steps to see if the same issue persists on your device.

Please keep us posted on what you find out after doing so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV Home Screen please help me

Jump to solution

Hi @sankatm7,

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far and we'd like to look closely into this concern. We would suggest the following steps to see if the same issue persists on your device.

Please keep us posted on what you find out after doing so.

All the best,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.