Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alcanada
Reel Rookie

Roku Subwoofer and Wireless Speakers in the UK?

Jump to solution

Does anyone know how I can purchase the Roku subwoofer or the wireless speakers in the UK? If they aren’t available does anyone know if they will become available in the future?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Subwoofer and Wireless Speakers in the UK?

Jump to solution

Saw your post, @DJDevil13.

Currently, the Roku Wireless speaker and Roku Wireless Subwoofer are not officially marketed or sold to the UK. Feel free to check on our blog at blog.roku.com for any future announcements or updates.

Thanks for your interest and we'll send it over to the team.

Keep us posted if you still need help!

Regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Davide2768
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi, I am also looking for Roku speakers and subwoofer, any suggestions?

0 Kudos
Me8019

Jump to solution

im trying to purchase a subwoofer in the UK but no joy..I have a stream bar which is excellent but would like the extra bass from a sub...any ideas Roku??

0 Kudos
Alcanada
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It looks like even if we bought a Roku subwoofer or wireless speakers that we wouldn't be able to use them in the UK because the software on the Roku Streambar currently only allows it to be connected to the remote.

0 Kudos
Davide2768
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have an HiSense Roku Tv and they can be connected without sound bar.

0 Kudos
DJDevil13
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Roku on Twitter never reply when I ask about the sub and surrounds.  When I had an issue with YouTube they answered writhing 10mins.   It seems we are left out all the time in the UK.  If they brought out these products in the UK sales would be really good.  Not everyone wants to be tied to a giant like Apple, Amazon for streaming and speakers.  The fire tv can be connected to two echo studios for a real punch of ATMOS.  So why can’t we get some decent kit here ROKU? We don’t even get the ROKU ultra or the bigger soundbar.

RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Saw your post, @DJDevil13.

Currently, the Roku Wireless speaker and Roku Wireless Subwoofer are not officially marketed or sold to the UK. Feel free to check on our blog at blog.roku.com for any future announcements or updates.

Thanks for your interest and we'll send it over to the team.

Keep us posted if you still need help!

Regards,
Mary

saxcoberg

Jump to solution

A bit short sighted by Roku not to offer the sub woofer/speakers or larger soundbar for UK customers, there clearly a market for these items? Lets hope for the future.

0 Kudos
2pints
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

If you want a streamer with sub woofer etc in the UK then it looks lke your best option is a fire TV device, a quick search shows plenty of soundbars with sub woofers etc equipeed with fire TV on board .

Nothing at all on the Roku side if things

0 Kudos
Jerwal

Jump to solution

I think I've waited long enough for the sub and external speakers, going to take the hit and sell on the sound bar and TV sticks.

0 Kudos