Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UK1974
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Subwoofer and Wireless Speakers in the UK?

Jump to solution

Hi Me8014.

The UK version of the Streambar is not compatible with the wireless speakers. I bought the wireless speakers in the US but there is no option the connect them. I questioned roku support about why they wouldn't connect to the Streambar to be told 6 mths laters that they are not compatible even although the box says it does. Save your money and buy another brand 🙂

0 Kudos
KJSS
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Can't you just order from Amazon usa and ship to uk?

0 Kudos
UK1974
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You can order them from Amazon but you will need to buy the US Streambar too... it will not work with the uk/eu version and customer support will not help until the return period has expired!

Buy a complete system from another brand

0 Kudos
Davide2768
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

You can probably pair them to a Hisense Roku TV.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

As Roku dont appear to be lanuching this anytime soon in UK or EU we should probably discuss alternative options here. Think android tv probably makes most sense. Also allow better use of additional app. Im going to recycle my streambar, buy and android tv box and sonos for the surround. Been a roku users for 3 or 4 years, but lack of surrounds or any updates means im done

0 Kudos
msage

Jump to solution

I only just came across this thread. I got a streambar last week and only found out about the speakers and subwoofer while I was looking a stuff after. Gutted they aren't available in the UK, would love to add both to the setup. I take it there has been no movement from Roku since the original email? Even adding the sub would be a massive step forward!

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @msage,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate your inquiry regarding the availability of the Roku Streambar and Subwoofer. Kindly be advised that these devices are not officially yet available in the UK. Feel free to check on our blog at blog.roku.com for any future announcements or updates. In addition, we would like to thank you for the feedback, and rest assured we'll pass this to the team for review.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos