Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Streambar Bass Distortion

Hi @Joeandmeg,

We appreciate you reaching out to the Roku community!

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Eli69

Good afternoon,

I'm experiencing the same bass distortion from model 9102RW - Roku Streambar SN YL007U267224.  I've reset through settings, hard reset both the device and TV by unplugging and swapped cables and am still having the same issue.  It seems like it started after a software update a few months back.  Any help from the support team is greatly appreciated!  Thank you.

Eli 

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Hi @Eli69,

We're sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

We're hoping to get everything sorted out soon and appreciate you bearing with us in the meantime!

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

@Eli69 just a point of clarification. Simply removing the power does not do a "hard" reset. You did a system restart, which was a good step to try. But a hard reset, also called a factory reset, returns the device to like new out of the box, and has to be set up from scratch. I believe people have already tried that, with no success, but can't say for certain. It's time consuming to set it back up, so that's always the last resort step to try.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
blumonk

Re: Sound distortion & static

I have developed a similar fuzzy sound, static and bass distortion problem after using Roku Streambar for about 2 weeks.

s/n: YL00FR586509

model: 9102R- Streambar

email: [personal information removed]

device_id: 2A10AF586509

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Sound distortion & static

Hi @blumonk

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they'll be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
phantasma

Same issue as everyone else on the planet:

Model 9102R

Serial Numher: YLOO8R303289

SW: 11.0.0 build 4193-95

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hello @phantasma

We're here to help!

Before we proceed, could you tell us specifically about the issue you're experiencing? With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Jessec12

Re: Roku Streambar Sound distortion & static

I’m having the same trouble and nothing seems to work. I purchased it in February of this year. It worked fine until last month and I have tried absolutely everything from TV settings, to sound settings, trying other hardware, nothing seems to work. It worked fine until the new 11.0.0 update. Please someone help me!!

Model #: 9102x

s/n: 2a1160740793

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Streambar Sound distortion & static

@Jessec12

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.