0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Flashing Orange Light

Jump to solution

Hi @Drlowe,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I'd be happy to look closely to see how we can help get you up and running.
Here are a few questions here to better understand what you're experiencing:

1. How are you powering the device? Is it plugged into the TV USB port, or is it plugged into the wall outlet with the provided cables?
  2. What Roku model device are you using?
  3. Have you tried using another HDMI port on your TV as well as trying your device on another TV to see if you are seeing the same issue?
  4. What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to try to resolve the issue?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
VNaveen1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hello, please contact the Roku technical support team; we will gladly assist you with this.

https://support.roku.com/contactus/email-form

0 Kudos
BAMi
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku Streambar Blinking Orange Light?

Jump to solution

Thank you VNaveen1, this worked for me.

I had to have the electric to my house switched off when I had solar panels fitted.  When the electric came back on everything was working fine with my streambar but the orange light was constantly blinking.  Not the same issue as others on here, in as much as my wifi connection was fine, handset working OK and I could watch Roku no problem, but the constantly blinking light was really annoying.

Simply turning the LED option from on to off, then back to on again gave me a steady green light. 

0 Kudos
West82
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Having the same issue unplugged it last night plugged it back up orange light flashes but sound comes out like normal so clueless how to get it to stop flashing did everything but unplug it again for 30 seconds makes no sense that the sound bar works but the light still flashes?

0 Kudos
BAMi
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Did you try turning the LED off and back on again?  It's the only thing that worked for me.

Go to Settings on the home page
Choose System
Choose Advanced system settings
Choose LED
Choose Off
Then choose on again

0 Kudos
West82
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Went to Advance Settings saw nothing that says LED yet it still flashes orange but sound keeps coming out like normal I don't get it

0 Kudos
BAMi
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Not sure why you have no LED setting - this is the option shown on the right of my screen.   Hopefully a moderator will reply with more advice.

IMG_20230504_064954.jpg

0 Kudos
West82
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I found the LED setting but that didn't work either but the sound still comes out like normal before this happened there was a red light that stayed on not flashing yet the sound bar still worked when I unplugged it that's when the orange light flashing started but it still works...maybe its possessed lol

0 Kudos
BAMi
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

👻poltergeist LOL!

0 Kudos