Nb82
Reel Rookie

Re: Flashing Orange Light

Jump to solution

Same here. They told me to return it. It's not even 2 weeks old.

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Onethousand @Nb82

Thanks for the posts.

Please be aware that the orange flashing light is not an indicator/associated with an issue with the Streambar.

Have you tried performing a factory reset on the streambar to see if you are able to set it up again and see if the issue is resolved? For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

If either of you are still experiencing an issue, please feel free to provide the serial number of your Roku device from Settings>System>About? I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Onethousand
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Ya. Tried factory reset many times. Model: 9102X Serial: 2A10A2682662. Got these numbers from bottom of streambar; since I cant access the device operating system.

Clp45

Jump to solution

Same problem with Smart sound bar YL00EJ630246. Orange light, remote does not function. Reset twice.  Changed cords and port. 

Nb82
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

2a1126863973 also reset multiple times

Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

After factory reset you can't do anything until you get the remote paired again to the streambar, keep trying to pair. I have two Roku soundbars and a streambar every couple of weeks they lose internet connection, I get an orange light. I try to reconnect it to the internet it fails, gives a choice of try again or restart the soundbar or streambar. picking restart it comes back connected to internet and orange light is gone. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
JnF

Re: Streambar blinking orange light and forces initial setup

Jump to solution

I have the same issue with my Streambar.  It works great and I love it BUT, about once a week, it is flashing ORANGE and needs to be initialized.  No power outages so I do not know what triggers this condition. When I did have an actual power outage, the Streambar recovered perfectly and did not need initialization so I would say, this is NOT a power issue. It's software is up to date, of course because on initialization, it forces a software check. Is this a defect or bad software or???

0 Kudos
RobJo30
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I've had the same blinking orange light after a long time with no issues.

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@RobJo30

Thanks for the post. I have received the PM you sent me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RobJo30
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you!

0 Kudos