tammymcnatt83
Reel Rookie

Roku Soundbar Not Loading

Jump to solution

I havent been able to connect mine to the tv and if I hook it up with hdmi there is no sound and it keeps blinking orange. I have hit reset so many times and factory reset and still nothing

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku Soundbar Not Loading

Jump to solution

Hi @tammymcnatt83,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to assist you further, but we will need to gather more information. May we know what the brand of your sound bar is? Please check out this support article here on why there is no sound on my Roku TV Ready soundbar.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @tammymcnatt83,

Thanks for your first post here in the Roku Community!

Who is your ISP (internet service provider)?

For troubleshooting purposes, have you tried connecting your Streambar to an alternate wireless network, such as a mobile hotspot, to see if you are experiencing the same issue? If you can connect to the hotspot, then the issue would appear to be with your Home wireless network.

Please be aware that the orange flashing light is not an indicator/associated with an issue with the Streambar.

If this issue is not resolved, please let us know, along with any additional information you may have that would be helpful for our team to look into this problem. Kindly include the serial number of your Roku device so we can assist further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tammymcnatt83
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I have Verizon home internet and I don't have hotspot on my phone.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

@tammymcnatt83,

Thanks for the update and we're sorry for the late response!

A Roku Soundbar will work and to simplify connections, we recommend using the HDMI port on your TV labeled ARC, or the ARC port. You can check for more information here: How to set up your Roku TV Ready soundbar

Let us know if you find this useful.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tammymcnatt83
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I connected it to the USB and still no sound coming out of it

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @tammymcnatt83,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We will be more than happy to assist you further, but we will need to gather more information. May we know what the brand of your sound bar is? Please check out this support article here on why there is no sound on my Roku TV Ready soundbar.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.