Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SCORE143

Roku 65 inch TV black screen

Jump to solution

I have a 65 inch Roku branded (not partner) television.  The screen went black and won't fully come back on.  I tried unplugging it for 3 minutes, then 10, then 15, then 60... Then hit the test button for 15 seconds.  Now I get a flash of the Roku logo at start up for less than a second (very bright) and I can hear the onscreen prompts for connecting the remote. Holding a light up to the screen to see if it is the LEDs not powering on did not return a result (I didn't expect it to since the logo pops at start up)

I'm at a bit of a loss on how to fix this issue and would appreciate any tips that can be given.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku 65 inch TV black screen

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @MC19771

Thank you for letting us know about the issues you've encountered with your Hisense Roku TV. We'd be happy to help you contact the right support.

Since this is happening to your Hisense Roku TV, we highly recommend directly raising your concern with your TV manufacturer, Hisense, as they are responsible for issues like this. We only support the running software operating system of your TV.

You may reach them here: Hisense Support

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, @SCORE143 

Welcome to the Roku Community.

Thanks for letting us know about the display issue you have encountered with your Roku TV. Kindly be informed that we have sent you a private message regarding this matter. You can check our message by going to your mail here in the Roku Community, located beside your Profile Avatar at the top right corner.

We hope to continue our communication from there.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MC1977

Jump to solution

I am having same issue have not gotten private message on what to do.  My tv is not even a yr old. Only thing different is I don't hear any sound.  I too tried resetting tv a few different times unplugging waiting 30 seconds up to 60 minutes and pushing reset button and holding 15 seconds. Nothing has worked ugh 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Welcome to the Roku Community, @MC19771

Thank you for letting us know about the issues you've encountered with your Hisense Roku TV. We'd be happy to help you contact the right support.

Since this is happening to your Hisense Roku TV, we highly recommend directly raising your concern with your TV manufacturer, Hisense, as they are responsible for issues like this. We only support the running software operating system of your TV.

You may reach them here: Hisense Support

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.