Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frank60
Reel Rookie

ROKU wont work on all TV's.

I have 3 TV's on ROKU. the ones in the living room and den won't play .The one in  my bedroom works great. WTH is going on ???

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuKariza-D
Roku Guru

Re: ROKU wont work on all TV's.

Hi @Frank60 

Thanks for the post.

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

You need to give a whole lot more information, but start by restarting all the Roku devices and all the equipment associated with your Internet connection - gateway/modem/router.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Frank60
Reel Rookie

I've tried unplugging all devices TVs ,router ,wifi but still not working. Tv in living room says no network detected. But I can sometimes get Netflix but that's all I can get. Tv downstairs  all it gets is the purple cityscape and that's all it gets. Tv in my bedroom works great it gets everything with no problems.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

For the one with the purple cityscape you may just need new batteries in the remote.  Does the remote have a button on the back or inside the battery compartment?  Are these Roku TVs or Roku devices connected to TVs?  You may be able to try the remote from one device on this one that just shows the screensaver.  Unplugging the power and plugging it back in should get you to the Home Screen until the screensaver activates.

The one not connecting is tougher.  It may just be too far from your router or it may have a malfunction.  When you go through the process under Settings->Network->Set up connection do you get any error messages or codes?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos